Kenwood TM-D700A TNC & terminal

Located a terminal program that will work with the home PC or a laptop
using the TNC PKT mode for the TH-D700A.  WinPak V6.70.
http://www.peaksys.co.uk/

I have never set up a TNC of any kind, but I have the WinPak configured
in the monitor mode so that the TNC data prints out on the terminal
screen in the TH-D700A - TNC PKT mode using the RS-232 - 9 pin
connector.  Monitoring the local 144.39 APRS digipeater and it prints
all APRS messages on the terminal screen.

Also works well on the local DX cluster digipeater frequency.

73,

Jerry