Re: AO-40 schedule

Then Hasan Schiers - N0AN said (in part):
> Nice job, Steve. I esp like that you provided your "mode schedule" string
that you use for IT....it's a bugger to get right. I look forward to
entering it. LogSat Pro is not nearly as versatile in allowing multiple
modes in it's schedule, so I have to "cheat" with it, but it looks like you
put together a complex schedule line for AO-40 and IT, and that in itself
is an accomplishment!

Now my turn (Jim Walls - K6CCC):

Ghad!  And I complained about one characteristic of how schedules are
entered in Nova for Windows.  Nova is a GODSEND compared to that convoluted
line - and that's supposed to be better than LogSat Pro?  Granted, IT is a
DOS program so it has some excuse, but LogSat is a Windows program.  I'm
glad I use Nova for Windows.  Great program!  Michael does a great job with
it.  I may never complain  about anything again. Michael!
http://www.nlsa.com/

OK, shameless promotion concluded...

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC