School Satellite Demo

Hello all,

This Monday November 5th I will be demonstrating satellite communications to
the 5th and 6th grade science students of Lounsberry Hollow Middle School in
Vernon Township, NJ (FN21rf).  The demo will start approximately 14:00UTC
and go to about 18:00UTC.  I plan to be active on UO-14, FO-20, AO-27 and
with a little luck the ISS and AO-10 if time permits.  This is the forth
year I'm doing this with much success so fell free to say hello.

'73,

John
N2HMM