Re: MW oven 2.4 Ghz TX

Yes, I remember that article.  But that was for ATV and as we know,
limited range.  But if I can find a way to use the uWave for EME, then it
will be easier to find other playmates somewhere on my side of the world
than having to rely on others in my city..

THanks for lookint it up.  I will save this for reference...

bob
.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob