Re: Kenwood TM-D700A

Sent a

Dave,

Sent a email to Anthony WA3HRL asking him if the date could be extended.
He advised that he still working on the release and will extend the expiration
date in a few days.

Still trying to figure out  the APRS program was posted on this BB, looked at
the archives and all I could find reference to was some DOS program?

Jerry