AO40 and AIDC3033

I finally took my first crack at AO40 using an unmodified AIDC3033 (with
stub removed) and got the beacon at -94 dBm with a noise level of -105 dBm
or less on my AOR receiver (calibrated to an HP sig gen later).  Thus
about a 11 dB SNR using a home made 1.1m dish.  I wonder what  the squint
angle was at 2300z on 28 Oct?  ALso heard several arm chair QSO's...

I'm only just beginning, so pardon the newbee excitement...
Bob