Weighting Question on M2 2MCP22 and 436CP30

I am contemplating mounting my sat antennas on a shortened mast.  The booms
on these antennas are like 12 feet long and I'm thinking about mounting
them on my fiberglass boom at 3 feet from the Reflector end.

This will create a weighting problem as they won't be balanced.  What is
the "Normal" method used to balance these out?   I'm sure someone has had
this issue before.