Cylindrical Equidistant Map

Hi Guys,
           Looking for a source of supply of a full colour World wall
map in Cylindrical Equidistant Projection to install - with a LEO
ground track "slider" - in my shack at Massey University here in
Auckland.   Give it a bit of additional "eye appeal" for the benefit of
visitors!  Thus far I've had no joy finding a source here in NZ.
   Something about 1000mm x 650mm would be be good and if it
were available Pacific centred it would be ideal!
   Can anyone point me to a mail order supplier please?
Many thanks,
  Fred
  ZL1BYP / ZL1MUA