Re: G0MRF DXpedition in Malta as 9H0WW

I heard (and nearly worked) 9H0WW yesterday around 00Z on ao-40.
They had a good uplink but it was obvious that they could not hear
particularly well at the time.
That and a bit of overexuberance on the part of others kept us from
completing, but it might have been tough anyway even in the clear.
Oh well, thanks for the try guys...maybe next time!