Need Some Ideas or a Call for Help

OK guys and gals, I need some ideas to get power to a new preamp located at
a S-Band antenna. Here's what I got going now and looking for an easy way to
get the SAME DC voltage to the preamp. I have a 18v wall wart supplying
power to the coax via a bias tee to a Drake 2880 downconverter at the
antenna. I want to use the same supplied voltage to power a new preamp in
front of the Drake. Keeping the seal integrity of the Drake in tack is a
must in rain soaked Florida summers. Got any ideas or how you doing it?
Keith N4Zq