AO40 trackiong at extreme angles: squintdoppler

During the time you were tracking, the magnetorquing was active.  This
has, in my observations, always caused the beacon frequency to vary
considerably even if squint is low to the observer. My AO40Rcv also
showed the same indications but the strength of the signal was
surprising even with the squint here at 73 degrees.  My telemetry
capture was running at less than 40 % good CRC.

73,
Steve