Re: PCsat frequency

I observed that PCSat has always been a bit high in frequency. On a fairly
accurate FT-847 frequency readout, at AOS the the discriminator meter
centers around 145.832. Passing thru 145.830 and ending around 145.826 or so
at LOS. My feelings are that it has been high in frequency since launch.
These latest observed numbers were from Friday 10/26/01 17:06 UTC Florida
pass. 73 N4ZQ