Update on Drake at 122 mhz

Hello all,

Just completed a helix feed for my 9'0 c-band dish. Wow !!!what a
difference. Two improvements over the bbq grill dish....  noise floor is at
1/2 s-unit on the big dish.. ( It was s3-s4 on the bbq!!  Beacon signal is
now s4-s5 now whereas it never got out of the noise before!!!
  Going to order the DEM preamp monday and looking forward to " armchair
copy" of ao-40 late next week!!

Now ... as soon as I figure out a 435 helix feed for the big dish... I cant
wait to work all of you on the bird!!!

Thanks for all the help!
73's de Kent
N8ZRD

PS.... Pretty cheap and easy + or - 20 db increase!!!