Interfacing the IC-910

Hi and thanks for reading this posting.

I have just upgraded my Yaesu FT-736 to the Icom IC-910 and would like to
use it with data modes on the various satellites. I have a 9600 Baud TNC,
and sound card to interface. Can anyone provide details of a proven method
of connection these interfaces to the 910. I note on the circuit diagram
that there are dedicated ports for the main and sub bands, so I am guessing
that a 'Y' style interface cable is required to spit the RX and TX data.

Thanks in anticipation,

Phil

G4IIO
g4iio@amsat.org