Re: Separate RX feed for IC821???

>Has anybody seen a similar mod for the Icom IC821?

I don't know if the following will be of any interest, but I'll pass it on.

I have an Icom 821, and I cut a small hole in the top left side near the back.
It enables me to disconnect the 2M xmit and completely to remove the danger of
transmitting into my converter.  It takes about 10 seconds to plug it back in
if one wants 2M xmit...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....