Re: PCsat DX

Bob wrote:
...PCsat [was] way out over the  Atlantic... then I saw two packets from
G0SFJ in the UK over a path of at least 3562 miles.

Now for The Rest of the Story (from G0SFJ):
> Hey Bob!
> I was operating from a cliff top in Cornwall, in strong wind and a
> slight drizzle using a THD7E with the small battery, fully charged,
> estimate RF 2.5 w,, and an Arrow antenna. Freq 145.825. PCSAT was
> predicted to be 2 degrees above the horizon maximum...
>
> Thank you for your posting on amsat-bb. I receive amsat-bb in bulk so
> can't post myself, a friend sent me the copy.. ... PLease could you
> post this to original recipients - many thanks I will send you a
> special qsl postcard of the cliffs (send me your address).
> Andy,
> G0SFJ

Final Comments:

And of course with no one else in the Atlantic to add QRM, these low shots
are a perfect time to get in a QRP uplink..

de WB4APR, Bob