PCsat frequency?

I noticed today a bit of a difficulty in Capturing the downlink from PCsat
even though it was hearing me fine.  I bumped up 5 KHz to 145.830
and got solid copy.  I wonder if the XMTR frequency has drifted upwards in
the colder temps it is now experiencing.  Since approaching doppler is
already +3, then a 2 KHz shift wouild make 145.830 better for the first
half of the pass.

I will be doing some testing to see.  Other are welcome to post their
opinions as well as to what is the correct center frequency...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob