-TNX- Whats the freq. of my "Mouse

        TNX Gang:.......For all that responded to my question;
        Whats the freq. of my "Mouse.
         Would anyone know the RF Freq. that my new Logitech Cordless
Trackball P/N: (631223-0403) uses? (hope it's not 2.4G). When I bought
it  I assumed it was the InfraRed port type, but not so. Works fine however
out to about 20'.
         I was unable to find the FCC Type Except number (DZL201382) as
Maggie suggested.  However I am able to confirm it IS on ~27.045mhz
as others have suggested.  And as you would suspect, only on when ball
is moved. Still quite a feat for a one cell powered device. But the good
news is, it's not another signal razing the N/F of my AO-40 D/L.

         -73-
         Charlie
         K3VDB