Re: Wisp Problem

Hi Bill,

Some questions:

1.  Do the files in question show in View-Dir with a D status?

2.  With what filetype numbers are you having this problem, i.e. Text,
Binary, etc.?  All of them?

3.  Do you have both PKUNZIP.EXE and LHA.EXE programs in your PC and the
WiSP associated PIF files pointing to them?

4.  Look in the \WISP\(satellite name)\DLX folder.   Do you find the
(filenumber).DLX files associated with the files you think you have
downloaded?

After you answer these, we can go further.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org