Wisp Problem

Has anyone ran into the problem of downloading files from various Sats
completing( I can watch them complete and be saved) in the MSPE window
and being saved but when the pass completes the files don't show as
being completed in the directory list. In the directory list the file ID
# is shown but in the percentage column no percentage is listed and you
can't view the file. This may sound a bit confusing but I have a lot of
files that are listed in the directory listing but never show as
completed. This occurs across all the sats that I have set up. Some
files and messages do complete OK. Seems to be some kind of a random
happening. It is driving me crazy.

Bill WA2TQI