Re: Variable RF (output)

Thanks for all the suggestions. I thought of the slight offset of the uplink
beam, and it seems like a logical solution, especially since I will be
"portable"... beam and small dish on tripods. I have two 11 element yagis
for 435 that I will phase for circular (elliptical?) polarization.

Another question: Is there a similar modification like the 847 receive mod
just mentioned documented for the FT-290? After all the work I spent on the
DEM downconverter, I would hate to smoke it by not powering up in the right
sequence.

Bill
W1PA