PSK31 and SSTV on AO40

Hi ham's:

About the PSK31 and SSTV activity over AO40. I have 3 contacts on PSK31 over
the AO40, all arround 2401.270 Mhz, I never use more than 3 o 4 CQ's becouse
before to transmit I annouce my station over the AO40 Activity Report
Logger, I created this logger over internet with the idea to avoid large CQ
period's , and work's fine. the best is if you register your activity in the
logger like:

CALLSIGN on PSK31 CQ,CQ on 2,401.280 +/- doppler. I make this 3 contacts
with a previos registration my activitiy on the logger. I remmember one week
ago the station PE1ITR register on the logger but he can't transmit for
problems in the uplink but I know that becouse few minutes later he said "I
hrd you but i can't transmit now" via the logger.

Any way, about the frec. normally we use the lower part of the band to CW
and digital modes, off course we have more posibilities for our weak signals
in a free part of the transponder. I think below the beacon is ok. If any
body want to check the logger and use that here the path.
www.artieda.net/hb9dri/ao40logger.

73DX

Alex Artieda
HB9DRI