Re: Variable RF (output)

Ok, this is when I was "armstronging" both the 70 cm antenna and the dish
seperatly, but I used a TR-851A for awhile (it doesn't really have a RF
output gain control).  I off pointed the 70 cm antenna 15 degrees or so and
I was again "cool" according to LEILA.

Ok I tend to be a little wierd at times..

Fred W0FMS