Re: Tiny-2 Eprom!!!!!

There is no BIN file for the Paccomm version 5.0 firmware
on their website, because it is not freeware. The firmware
is copyrighted and it is against copyright laws to copy this
firmware. Anyone who copies the firmware is violating
copyright laws.

Small companies have a difficult time staying in business
when their customers steal their products. Copying firmware
is the same as stealing it, unless the company is paid for the
copy.

Paccomm's contact information is on their website.

www.paccomm.com follow the link how to contact Paccomm