Re: PSK31 & SSTV AO-40

   Nobody will even know you're there if you're
below the beacon...   I've counted a max of 5
cw stations at any given time down there, and
that's about it, even when the bird is 'busy'
with ssb use up above.

   BTW, does anybody know who the guy is who
repetitively calls cq at 60+ wpm when the
bird is visible over the U.S.?  It appears to
be automated, and too fast for me to catch
the call.

   -al
   WB1BQE