Re: PSK31 & SSTV AO-40

 The AO-40 passband is a vast wasteland when you get 30k from the beacon
in either direction. This might not be true in the future. I have no
problem with operating PSK31 and SSTV 70k below the beacon. That's where
I will be from now on. So be it...
 Does anyone disagree with using the 70k below the beacon for this
activity?

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:53:15 -0000 "John / NS1Z" <ns1z@arrl.net> writes:
> Is there a technical reason to operate only above the beacon? What is
> wrong with the lower part of the transponder? I realize that SSTV is
not considered digital but PSK surely is.

73 Jeff kb2m