Tiny-2 Eprom!!!!!

Hi to the list,
a couple of weeks ago i left a message on bthe ML asking for
the new release of the eprom for a TINY2. the one i own at
power on says:

PacComm TINY-2 MARK-2 Packet Controller
(c)  Copyright 1985 - 1994 PacComm
Technical Support - (813) 875-6417

Ax.25 Level 2  Version 2.0
Features:
     KISS
     PERSONAL MESSAGE SYSTEM
     CLOCK CHIP SUPPORT
     Expanded NMEA 183 (GPS) SUPPORT

Release  3.2.9.1   December 21, 1994

I asked if there was any new release available.
A lot of peoplese has answered me to have a look on the
Paccom site but i could'nt find the bin file to burn the eprom,but
i remeber there was a guy which says that he can send the bin
file so i can burn the eprom by myself.Unfortunatly i lost his
email and with it even his call.Now i ask again is there any1
who has the bin file which can he send it to me?
Sure in your help,i send my best regards.
73's de Enzo IK8OZV