another first for the houston amsat net

well, at the houston amsat net, we are always trying to do something unique.

tonight, allen, n5afv, was on his 3rd day of his cruise from florida down to
venezuela. he was on this evening while maritime mobile from fk44.

in the middle of our net, mahana and i worked him. at the same time, the audio
was going from uo-14 over to two geostationary satellites. c3 and ge7 as well as
our mp3 internet feed.

if you would like to listen to that little snippet of a qso, you can hear it at
http://www.amsatnet.com
select listen to our audio and choose net #403

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                                      Internet: kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas                                                         kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Awards Manager                                kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE GE-7, T5,
7.5Mhz