ISS via Handheld

We had an 88 degree visual pass of ISS over Wash DC tonight and I took my
THD7 outside to the plaza and got a clear view.  Also I got my 5W HT
digipeated via ISS too.  Of the 12 calls seen, only 3 were APRS and
captured by the HT and seen by the crowd of students around me...

So HT's can make it.  (I waited till it was directly overhead and held my
antenna horizontal to match...)

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob