"keps" for Sun

Hi Guys,
         Thanks for all the responses.   As background, a couple of
years back I set up a small groundstation at a local University to
allow them (in fact me on their behalf !) to carry out a project they
wanted to pursue using PoSAT.  With a group of students now
carrying out some experiments with a small solar panel I though I
might offer to put their test panel on an existing bracket over the
5400 rotor set and track the sun automatically (between the
PoSAT passes) using the existing WiSP set up.
     I was aware of the orbital shortcomings of the "kep" proposal
and had actually tried the "1995" set which I tucked away as
"come in handy" when it appeared  on the BB  some months ago.
I tried it in InstantTrack with zero success and now I know why -
thanks for the confirmation Paul.(WiSP didn't like them either).   I
hoped there might be another set to try.    Either way it has to be
directly compatable with WiSP - the work with PoSAT is ongoing.

    I've clearly had better ideas...............
 (If anyone does has anything acceptable to WiSP, details would
be appreciated.)
73
Fred