AO-40 Uplink power requirements

 I am curious what you guys are using for uplink power for AO-40. I have
100 watts on 70 cm and a KLM 44 element cross yagi. I'm pretty sure it
will have more than enough muscle, but I am considering either going
barefoot with the 736 and / or shortening the Yagi for preliminary tests
to reduce the strain on my wobbly mast and boom, which are only
temporary, and to reduce complexity of my test setups.