rx ao-40

Hello friends,
 I am using a 2 foot dish and a feed patch by g3ruh. Its working like gang
busters. But I have a high noise level. I recieve the becon at s-7 1/2. But
the noise is almost s-2. Wondering what I should do to  drop the noise
level?... I know a 3 foot dish would do it. Been looking for a light dish (3
footer) to put up on the boom, but no luck yet. In the mean time I need a
little help. Will try replacing coax etc.. this week-end

Thanks you all

Don..w2xb