My first RX of AO-40

After chasing my RX problems down, heard AO-40 for the first time tonight.

5 1/4 helix on a Primestar Dish, DEM pre-amp, DEM 2400-144RX to a VR-500 or
FT290.

Very strong MB, still hearing it now at Sqnt 25.

At Squint 15 I took the RX chain off the primestar dish, and hand held the
same chain at my DSS dish -- slightly lower results, but still very usable.

Heard on CW W0EOZ, K4AWB, and K4IQN around 0000-0030Z ---  also heard Leila
for the first time (not related to those calls).

Now to get my TX path up and running. What fun!

Bill
W1PA