Recording Live Feeds

OK...  Kinda off the subject, but someone should be able to help me...

On Tuesday night at 22:27(EDT), the MARS Exploratory Satellite will enter
Mars' orbit.  NASA will be sending live video/audio and live telemetry out
via the Internet in Real Player format.  I would like to capture the video
(at least) and save it on my computer.  How can I do this?  What software is
needed?

Respectfully,
Eric H. Christensen, KF4OTN
christensene@mail.ecu.edu

East Carolina University
WEB: http://www.ecu.edu

~Vice President, ECU Amateur Radio Society
~WEB: http://www.ecu.edu/org/we4ecu

~Historian, ECU Society of Physics Students
~WEB: TBA