EME Sband?

I suppose this question comes up periodically, but now that we all have
very good ears on 2.4 GHz, and we all own 1000W 2.4 GHz transmitters (for
cooking popcorn, etc)...  What is the EME link budget on 2.4 Ghz? or CW
tropo...

What freq are microwave ovens actually on?
I assume the mass produced magnitrons do not have tuning controls, but a
little hammer adjustment might re-tune them?

Anticipitory disclamer:  Yes, I know messin with 1000W Sband is dangerous.
And yes, purity of signal is atrocious... (before mods...)...

de WB4APR