SSTV pictures from AO40 requested

Hi All,

AMSAT-UK will be having a stand (booth) at the upcoming "Picketts Locks" two
day hamfest scheduled for Nov 24/25th. (Picketts Lock is on the NE outskirts
of London)

We are establishing a fine set of displays and demonstrations but as the
hall is metal skinned and "noisy" we will have to rely on recordings rather
than real-time QSO's of AO40.

Amongst other modes, we intend to demonstrate SSTV and would therefore ask
that if anyone has some interesting off air SSTV pictures that we could
incorporate into one of the presentations could they forward them please?

Full acknowledgements will be given of course.

many thanks

73

Graham Shirville G3VZV