Re: PCSat @1200 and 9600 Baud

I'm not sure if everyone saw this suggestion about how to receive both the
1200 and 9600 baud downlinks from PCsat at the same time using one radio:

On 16 Oct, Ken Collins wrote:

> Incidentally, I'm using the TM-D700E set to 9k6. Following a suggestion
> from Roger, G4IDE, I connected the speaker output to a 1200 baud TNC. As
> I use AGWPE I get both the 9k6 and 1200 baud transmissions using just
> one transceiver. Taking it a step further, if you haven't got a 1200
> baud TNC, a soundcard will do the trick.

Using this technique you will also be able to collect Starshine telemetry
too....  Now add an ASCII modem and you will also capture all UO11
telemetry all on 145.825.  (Is there a command in the KPC-3 for doing
straight ascii?)

de WB4APR