AMSAT-DL homepage

Hallo all,
as you may have noticed, our homepgae is down due to an hardware
failure. We are working hard to repair it.
For the meantime we have established a mirror page under
www.dj1km.de/amsat-dl
You will find there all infos as usual with the only exception that
some pictures may be missing and the link to our statistik is not
working.
Please report if you have any problems with this mirror site.
73
 Reinhard, DJ1KM