Re: AO40Rcv program

Hello This is Yoshi. Sorry for delayed comment.

At 2001/10/13 11:00:34 Phil Harman wrote:
> Could someone please let me know if the horizontal graticule markings in
> AO40Rcv are set at any particular value i.e. 10dB per division?  If they are
> calibrated then I could read the MB S/N ratio off the PC screen.

  I tried to measure it before, with AC range of my circuit tester and
AF noise source from IC-821. I found that is approx. 10db per division.
  I do not know that is only for my set or not, but maybe it is OK.
If you want to make sure, You can check it with another spectram-anarither

73 de Yoshi.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP