smoked it

I was going to see if I could copy PCSAT the other evening.

As I was turning on the equipment, FT-847, tracking computer.
As I powered up the TNC I noticed the "send" LED go on for
just a split second. That was all it took to smoke to AO-40
downconverter.

Before the noise level was about a S3 now about 10db below ESP..
Don't that just about fill you shorts? (Damn that Bin Laden anyway.
Got to blame someone) hi hi...

Wonder how long it will take to get it repaired. Not long I hope.
Ain't going up no tower when the snow is flying.....

John, W0JAB