Alat/Alon and WinOrb Problem

Hi,

I wonder if someone could please given me a hand with setting Alat and Alon
in WinOrb.  I've been through the BB-archives and tried the previous fixes
but still can't get the latest values (004/3) to have any effect.  WinOrb
seem to be reading the .ATT file since if I change the beacon frequency this
gets correctly displayed in the table.

Sorry if this problem has already been done to death by others.

Phil... VK6APH