UHF rig trade for ao-40 gear

Hi Gang.

I have a Yaesu FT-790 MKII UHF all mode transceiver that has become excess
to my needs. I would like to trade it for a 3733 and BBQ style dish for
AO-40. Either 123 or 144 IF is fine. Just looking to be able to copy SSB
sigs reasonably well. I'd also consider any other low noise, high gain
systems, with or without the antenna.

The 790 works great, has box, manual, DTMF mike, and clip on 25 watt amp.
Not sure if it has the sub-tone unit or not.

Drew, KO4MA