ST-1

Hi Gang:

I still have a problem with the ST-1
I tried it with Nova and still have a problem.
It appears to not be talking correctly to the computer.
when I shut down Nova the rotors go to the fully clockwise direction
no mater what  heading I give it for park
also when any command goes through it goes to the same location, this is
what I had with IT
so I think there is something wrong with the ST-1
Does anybody have any info for trouble shooting the unit, what data lines
go where and what signals
to look fore to test it ???????

Chuck
N6OJ