Re: Yaesu G5400B Rotator Bearings

Hi Bruce....any good quality hardware store should stock them however
McMaster Carr for sure has them...they do UPS etc if one isn't too close to
you...they are on the web and you will find their service and catalogue to
be first class if you've not used them in the past..

Good luck...73's.....Lonnie  (NT6B)