Re: JOTA - This Weekend!

At 08:27 PM 10/18/2001 -0600, Brian P. Mileshosky wrote:
>Folks:
>
>     Don't forget about Jamboree On the Air (JOTA), which takes place this
>weekend.  Everyone should be involved in this great activity!
>
>73,
>Brian, N5ZGT
>http://www.swcp.com/~n5zgt

Hi Brian

The Fort Pierce ARC (Fort Pierce Fl) will be operating JOTA this Saturday
on all JOTA frequencies on HF using the club call of W4AKH.

We were going to set up at a "Challenge at the Beach" that we were going to
have, but it was postponed  due to bad weather here in Florida. We are
going to set up at our Scout camp and operate on Saturday only from about
10 am (I hope) till when ever the scouts get tired of it.
I just went by the camp site and we have about a half dozen troops camping.

73, Bill N4XEO

Troop 471 Fort Pierce, Fl.

E- Mail mailto: n4xeo@amsat.org
home page: http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo