A true winter project

I am always amazed what appears on eBay.

For those who would like the ultimate winter project .....
here is a potential S / X / Ka band setup for your EME or chasing a
satellite.

The current eBay item 1287059268, an azimuth drive assembly and 2 dishes
built by Collins Radio, Cedar Rapids  (I am guessing it is an old Navy
array).

I have no connection with eBay or the seller --- it is pricey for my
pocketbook.

G. Beat
w9gb