73, doug

   From: "Gary Gonnella" <gary@ridepix.com>
   Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:06:53 -0700

   Rather than building a gear ration why not get a 1 turn pot. I am using
   these with good results that you can see on my web site. I bought some from
   Allied Electronics but have since found a source that looks good at
   http://www.candhsales.com. They are $3.50 each and part number POT9902. They
   also have some other interesting parts.

   Gary Gonnella W6RYO
   gary@w6ryo.com