A question about a MMIC preamp

Hello all,

In an effort to improve the reception of FO-20 and 29 I want to build a
preamp.

A preamp based on a Mini-Circuit's MMIC MAR-6 looks very appealing because of
the circuit's simplicity and minimal cost.

My question is; are these devices suitable for weak satelite signal use or
are they best relegated to commercial TV mast-head amplifiers? The gain is
good, however, I'm wondering if the 3db noise figure might be a problem.

--
Regards,
Phil