Thursday afternoon PCsat demo

For those in the USA, we will be doing a demo for the students of a PCsat
pass at 1340 EDT and 1520 EDT on Thursday 18 Oct.  The first pass is an
east coast pass but the second one will reach the West coast.

If you can walk out to the parking lot tomorrow and fire up your mobile or
HT, then send a message via W3ADO-1 1200 baud.  We will be using the
callsign W3ADO (-0).

73's WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob