question about yaesu ft-90r

does anyone know if the yaesu ft-90r will allow you to listen to two bands at once.
i know it is a 2m/70cm mobile radio. the literature does not say anything about it.

i am planning on using it for uo-14 and ao-27 as it is nice and small and full power
(50w on 2m and 35w on 70cm). although i won't need all that power on the
satellite. i suspect i will have to switch between my tx memory and my rx memory
to use it. that is why i wondered if it would let you use a sub band for rx while you
are transmitting on the main band. i don't care about full duplex, if i wanted that, i
would get a satellite radio.

any comments are welcome and please send them to me directly and not to the
list.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                                      Internet: kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas                                                         kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Awards Manager                                kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE GE-7, T5,
7.5Mhz